Trust Index© Assessment & Employee Survey
Great Place to Work® Institute’s Trust Index© Assessment and employee survey is the starting point for organisations invested in building a better workplace. Great Place to Work analysts precisely measure the underlying level of trust within your organisation, while making targeted recommendations on how to improve your workplace.
We help tie Trust Index metrics to your organisation’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) so that you can understand the relationship between your organisation's business goals and your employees’ workplace experiences. This helps increase management accountability to these goals.
The Trust Index©
- Benchmarks the employee response for your organisation with the Best Companies to Work for List. We also provide more than 40 types of benchmarks to suit your individual needs.
- Collects qualitative and quantitative data: Both are essential to understanding how to improve your workplace environment.
- Provides single as well a dual perspective options. Employees can respond considering only their organisation or considering both their work group experiences, as well as the organisation as a whole.
- Consists of statements that cover credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie – the five dimensions that correspond with the Great Place to Work® Model©
- Takes just 20 minutes to complete
How It Works
- Surveys are conducted on paper or online as per the needs of the organisation
- Customized statements can be added to elicit feedback on issues of specific interest to your organisation
- Results are tabulated and analysed across various demographic categories e.g. age, gender, tenure, geography etc.
- Demographic categories are customized to client needs
- Our expert team works with you throughout the process
What You Get
Our findings show how you can maximize your effort to become a great place to work. Our consultant works with your team, communicating the implications of the findings and the relationship between the survey results and the Model. In addition, you receive:
- Data presented in accessible visual and narrative formats
- Detailed spreadsheets with segmented survey results
- A complete transcript of employee comments
- Best practices relevant to your organisation, drawn from our Best People Practices© repository
- Specific, action-oriented recommendations customized to your organisation's situation
For more information about any of these services and how they can be tailored to meet your organisation's needs, we welcome you to contact us.