Evaluating Gaps Between Experience and Intent
Leaders can fundamentally reinvent their approach to effective organisational policies and practices through a complete evaluation of workplace culture by a Great Place to Work® consultant. Great Place to Work will blend an analysis of your employees' workplace experience, through our Trust Index©Survey, with an assessment of your programs and practices, through our Culture Audit©.
Through this process, consultants identify gaps between the impact your programs are intended to have and their actual influence. Consultants recommend those areas that will be most critical to invest in to make future improvements and provide insights that help organisation leaders be more effective and efficient at creating a strong workplace culture. The key is to align benefits and practices with a framework that defines critical program areas and the success factors distinguishing great workplaces.
How It Works:
- The Culture Audit© instrument captures data on various aspects of your culture and people practices.
- The Trust Index© employee survey scores of your organisation, as well as, the Culture Audit scores are plotted against the Top 50 Best Workplaces in India.
- The score of each people practice is compared with the relevant employee survey scores.
What You Get:
- The detailed report gives deep insight into people processes
- Best practices of some of the best workplaces in all the 15 people practice areas as per the Great Place to Work® Framework
- An interactive session with Senior Managers on the findings of the analysis where the consultants help the organisation prioritize some of the people practices for short term as well as long term action
For organisations participating only in the "India’s Best Companies to Work For” selection process who do not seek consulting services currently, find out about reports available for your organisation.
For more information about any of these services and how they can be tailored to meet your organisation's needs, we welcome you to contact us.