Great Place to Work®gives companies access to fundamental principles and proven best practices that help them improve their workplaces and successfully meet business challenges.
Action Planning: Turn Data into Systemic Action
Through workshops, best practice sharing, and facilitated team discussions, we provide frameworks, recommendations, and best practices that help leaders create realistic plans to improve their workplaces.
- Trust Index© Action Workshop is designed for the leadership team of the organisation. Through its proprietary tools, the Institute facilitates a process of analysis and reflection so that the team arrives at action plans to sustain strengths and address areas of improvement
Great Place to Work® Training: Drive Managers' Behavior Change
We help front-line and mid-level managers build a workplace culture of trust, innovation, and productivity using our models and case studies. Our consultants can deliver trainings for you, or provide materials that allow you to do this yourself.
- Giftwork® Training: Help managers build trust in daily activities
- Great Workplace Training: Understand Great Place to Work® Model basics
Leadership Coaching, Workshops & Group Facilitation: Leadership Intervention
We customise formal training or facilitate targeted topical discussions to secure the buy-in and performance that each work culture requires.
Customised Advisory Support: Overcome Specialized Challenges
We use best practice and change management expertise to create custom recommendations and interventions that support your organisation in addressing your unique business challenges while building trust with your employees.Competency Mapping & Developing Competency Framework
- Leadership Talent Assessment
- Leadership Capability Building
- Talent ManagementPerformance Management
- Internal Employee Communication
- Rewards & Recognition
- Internal Branding - Values Development & Deployment
- Employer Brand strategy
For more information about any of these services and how they can be tailored to meet your organisation's needs, we welcome you to contact us.