- Great Place to Work® runs the well-researched and globally validated Trust Index© survey for organizations through online and/or paper-pen modes to enable insightful and actionable data on employee experience.
- The diagnostic insights can help gain an understanding into the engagement levels of the employees and key talent archetypes on all critical aspects of workplace experience, along with identifying key drivers to engage and retain them.
- You can customize the Trust Index© survey to capture employee feedback on the value proposition of your organization, specific internal initiatives or even organisation values.
- Post the assessment, we provide customized output through detailed analysis reports and presentations to help you identify high-impact focus areas, key drivers of retention, correlate business outcomes with engagement and so on.
- Great Place to Work® works with over 10,000 organization organizations globally, enabling us to offer best practices and unparalleled benchmark data to draw comparisons with organizations from whom you gain or lose talent.
- The customized assessment can also support your need to build ownership of employee engagement in people managers and provide them with the relevant feedback through detailed manager scorecards.
- Gain – Analytical insights into employee perception at the organization and team level and make better people decisions by identifying high impact areas
- Explore – Critical levers of engagement
- Customize – Surveys suited to your need
- Know – How employee engagement correlates with business outcomes and your Key Focus Areas
- Observe – Best practices and scores of Peers in your industry
Vaibhav Global Limited
"Impact has been very much visible and solid. Great Place To Work® drives us to the best practices and to even go beyond them. Attending the Great Place To Work® Annual Summit at Mumbai was a delight. Learnt a lot from various speakers and the cultural night thereafter."
Tata Power Limited
"Journey intervention has been of great help not only in terms of the outcome (Scores) but also the process of building the conviction of the participants through structured interactions, relevant & powerful conversations and sustained handholding over long period leading to permanent change of approach at the workplace."
"I love the design and the structure of the People Manager Recognition process. A massive change intervention that was rolled out across Siemens India Business Divisions covering 800 People Managers has helped us strengthen our Customer Obsession culture by driving Employee Experience using the concept of UGIFT(Giftwork)."
Orient Electric Limited
"Journey intervention helped Orient understand that it is important to build a better culture in the organization and to do so there are useful tools/ practices which were taught by Great Place To Work®, which if implemented will help improve the employee experience."
Orient Cement Limited
"Journey intervention has really enhanced the Delight factor across our organization. This was evident as we were able to see lot of smiling faces on our organization’s social media platform."
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
"The insights and recommendations shared by the Great Place To Work® team has supplemented our efforts in creating an inclusive and inspiring workplace. Thank you for being a responsive and supportive team to work with."
Harrisons Malayalam Limited
"Very rigorous & Transparent way of conducting the survey. Quick in process and delivery!"
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"Great Place To Work® partnered with us to co-create our Employee Value Proposition – “Employee Experience Promise or Ex Promise”. The creation of the EVP also made it clear to all the members of the Gainwell family to understand the organization’s commitment to them and helped us formulate & create our HR processes that supports the Ex Promise."
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"The engagement with Great Place To Work® India Team has been a truly value adding experience for the organization since we embarked on this journey in 2018. The insights provided by the Great Place To Work® team and their active engagement coupled with constant support during our journey of certification has been commendable."
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited
"Survey results have given us insights on employee perception about the organization. Moreover, culture audit has provided us with a more focused approach to work on improving our employee practices."
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Housing, PropTiger and Makaan)
"We are a solid patron of the Great Place To Work® study and with the support of Great Place To Work® team, we are able to use the study results to continuously enhance employee experience. The team did a good job of understanding where we have come thus far and what should we focus on now."