DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION SUMMIT
In congruence with our mission of making India a Great Place to Work ® FOR ALL, we are hosting our Annual Diversity and Inclusion Summit to help leaders build and sustain a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace.
Day and Date: Friday, 25th September 2020.
Time: 14:00hrs to 19:00hrs IST
Theme: INTERSECTIONALITY AT THE WORKPLACE
This Summit challenges perspectives and aims to redefine current trends in the space of workplace inclusion. Highlights of the Summit include:
- Recognising intersectionality in the workplace.
- A comprehensive framework and approach to build Workplace Inclusion.
- Demonstrating Credibility, Care & Equitable Career Growth for historically excluded groups.
- Access to a repository of Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices.
- Learn from experiences of Best Workplaces and Industry Experts.
INDIA'S 100 BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN 2020
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global authority on building, sustaining and recognizing high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries, across more than 20 industries partner with Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture.
India’s 100 Best Workplaces 2020 to be announced and felicitated in an exclusive awards ceremony on 24th September 2020.
As part of our annual research in India, we are proud to present India’s 100 Best Workplaces for Women – 2020.
Total Organizations Evaluated: 852
Voices of Women Employees Represented: 4,50,000+
Industries Represented: 20+
The Most Comprehensive, in depth research and the only study that incorporates the experiences of Women employees of the participating organisations to arrive at the 100 Best.
Click on read more to know more about the detailed Methodology.
Of the 852 organizations, 516 organizations met the eligibility criteria; where
- Women formed at least 10% of the overall workforce in the organization.
- At least 70% of women employees shared positive feedback in the Trust Index© survey conducted by Great Place to Work®
The organizations were further qualified to check if they met the certification criteria of Great Place to Work® . India’s 100 Best Workplaces for Women 2020 were then arrived at, basis:
- Overall Trust Index© feedback of women employees and a detailed evaluation of the Inclusion Practices and Programs shared by the organisations; using the proprietary Culture Audit© framework of Great Place to Work®.
- Parity in the experience of women employees, on key parameters that impact an employee’s perception of a great workplace; and
- Representation of women across all hierarchical levels in the organization.
Speaker : Deepa Malik
Inclusion in India
- Spectrum of diversity
- Leveraging potential through a holistic approach to inclusion
- The role of inclusion in enabling performance
Speaker : Prasenjit Bhattacharya
Going Beyond – Role of Inclusion in building a Great Place to Work FOR ALL
Speaker : Sandhya Ramesh
Creating a Diverse & Inclusive workplace – an approach by Great Place to Work®
- Great Place Research highlights from the 2020 Study
- A business case for Diversity & Inclusion
- A structured approach to build Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace
Inclusion Dialogue 1.1:
Speakers : Anita Joshi, Raman S R, Anshuman Kumar and Devanshi Srivastava
Recognizing & Enabling multi-generational intelligence at the workplace.
- Why is multi-generational inclusion important for any organization?
- Understanding generations in the workplace and their key drivers.
- How do you integrate People Policies?
Inclusion Dialogue 1.2:
Speakers : Divyanshu Ganatra and Sudhir Shenoy
Inclusion of Persons with Disability and how it can help solve business problems creatively.
- Traditional myths about PWD Inclusion in the Workplace.
- Why is PWD inclusion a must-do for businesses?
- Learnings and tips for leaders
Inclusion Dialogue 1.3:
Speakers : Parmesh Shahani and Argho Sen
Building Credibility, Care & Career for the LGBTIQ community in the workplace.
- The context of LGBTIQA+ in the Indian workplace.
- Why is LGBTIQ Inclusion different from other forms?
- Preparing the ecosystem
Inclusion Dialogue 1.4:
Speakers : Raj Narayan, Priyanka Anand and Harshvendra Soin
The employee’s role in creating a Great Place to Work® FOR ALL - Success factors for sustaining Employee Resource Groups
- Why are ERG’s important in driving Inclusion and how are they formed?
- Reasons why ERG’s fail to last
- Role of organizational leaders in ERG’s?
- Spectrum of allyship
Speaker : Sally Helgesen
- Global learnings in the space of women leadership development.
- Creating a culture that enables diversity in leadership.
- The role of gender diversity in acknowledging inter-sectionality.
Blindspot by Leogirl Productions
Immersive learning through Theatre - A series of acts showing common daily biases in the workplace and the importance of recognising intersectionality.Followed by moderation of questions in the Panel by Maithily
- SALLY HELGESENAUTHOR
WORLD'S PREMIER EXPERT ON WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP
- DEEPA MALIKPADMA SHRI WINNER
SILVER MEDALIST - RIO 2016 PARALYMPICS
- PARMESH SHAHANIHEAD OF CULTURE LAB AND AUTHOR
- SUDHIR SHENOYCHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- DIVYANSHU GANATRAINDIA’S FIRST BLIND SOLO PARAGLIDER
ADVENTURES BEYOND BARRIERS FOUNDATION
- RAMAN S RHR Business Partner & Lead – Talent Agility
- ANITA JOSHIDIRECTOR - HR AND HEAD D&I
- ARGHO SENHEAD OF COMMERCIAL BANKING, INDIA
- PRIYANKA ANANDVICE PRESIDENT AND HEAD HR
- RAJ NARAYANHEAD HR
TITAN & CO.
- HARSHVENDRA SOINGlobal Chief People officer
- ANSHUMAN KUMARDirector Global Brand & Corporate Communication
- PRASENJIT BHATTACHARYACEO
Great Place to Work® India
- SANDHYA RAMESHHead Diversity and Inclusion
Great Place to Work® India
- DEVANSHI SRIVASTAVASoftware Engineer II