Employee Value Proposition
- The intervention helps leaders articulate their organization’s Employee Value Proposition aligned to organization’s Customer Value Proposition that employees need to deliver consistently.
- The intervention involves mapping the organization’s existing employer brand, assessing the existing organization culture, arriving at what motivates key talent archetypes join and stay in the organization and articulating a compelling Employee Value Proposition for the Organization.
- Design the internal communication and implementation road map to cascade the Employee Value Proposition across the organization to strengthen the employee experience and awareness of the same.
- Facilitated through Pre-workshop data collection and Focus Group Discussions followed by a workshop using a combination of case studies, tools and interactive exercises.
Who the offering is for & Benefits
- Organisations and leaders who are committed to the great workplace journey and would like to inspire and involve rest of the leadership team, people managers and all employees to this vision.
- The Employee Value Proposition (EVP) is a powerful tool that organizations use to attract and retain talent. The intervention will help the leadership understand and appreciate what Employee Value Proposition stands for and why it matters.
- Organizations who would like to identify their Employee Value Proposition attributes and articulate clear descriptors of what the organisation promises to employees and the larger talent market to attract and retain the right talent.
- We help organisations discover their Employee Value Propositions that will help them best achieve their Customer Value Proposition.
- Leaders and the HR team will also be able to gain insight into aligning people practices towards delivering an integrated and defined Employee Value Proposition to strengthen the overarching culture and employee experience.
Vaibhav Global Limited
"Impact has been very much visible and solid. Great Place To Work® drives us to the best practices and to even go beyond them. Attending the Great Place To Work® Annual Summit at Mumbai was a delight. Learnt a lot from various speakers and the cultural night thereafter."
Tata Power Limited
"Journey intervention has been of great help not only in terms of the outcome (Scores) but also the process of building the conviction of the participants through structured interactions, relevant & powerful conversations and sustained handholding over long period leading to permanent change of approach at the workplace."
"I love the design and the structure of the People Manager Recognition process. A massive change intervention that was rolled out across Siemens India Business Divisions covering 800 People Managers has helped us strengthen our Customer Obsession culture by driving Employee Experience using the concept of UGIFT(Giftwork)."
Orient Electric Limited
"Journey intervention helped Orient understand that it is important to build a better culture in the organization and to do so there are useful tools/ practices which were taught by Great Place To Work®, which if implemented will help improve the employee experience."
Orient Cement Limited
"Journey intervention has really enhanced the Delight factor across our organization. This was evident as we were able to see lot of smiling faces on our organization’s social media platform."
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
"The insights and recommendations shared by the Great Place To Work® team has supplemented our efforts in creating an inclusive and inspiring workplace. Thank you for being a responsive and supportive team to work with."
Harrisons Malayalam Limited
"Very rigorous & Transparent way of conducting the survey. Quick in process and delivery!"
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"Great Place To Work® partnered with us to co-create our Employee Value Proposition – “Employee Experience Promise or Ex Promise”. The creation of the EVP also made it clear to all the members of the Gainwell family to understand the organization’s commitment to them and helped us formulate & create our HR processes that supports the Ex Promise."
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"The engagement with Great Place To Work® India Team has been a truly value adding experience for the organization since we embarked on this journey in 2018. The insights provided by the Great Place To Work® team and their active engagement coupled with constant support during our journey of certification has been commendable."
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited
"Survey results have given us insights on employee perception about the organization. Moreover, culture audit has provided us with a more focused approach to work on improving our employee practices."
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Housing, PropTiger and Makaan)
"We are a solid patron of the Great Place To Work® study and with the support of Great Place To Work® team, we are able to use the study results to continuously enhance employee experience. The team did a good job of understanding where we have come thus far and what should we focus on now."