In addition to being in existence for at least 10 years, an organization will have to satisfy at least 4 of the characteristics given below:
- 1.Should have national brand presence or impact.
- 2.Should be large scale direct and indirect employment generators.
- 3. Should have significant social impact, either through the work they do, or by virtue of their CSR initiatives.
- 4.Should be delivering an essential service.
- 5.Should be creators of infrastructure, not just be riding on the pre-existing infrastructure.
- 6.Should have a significantly large scale of customer or consumer base.
- 7.Amongst the highest tax contributors to the government.
- 8.Should be promoting and positively impacting at least 3 of the 17 UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.