Great Place to Work® Insights
Great Place to Work® Certification is the most definitive ‘Employer-of-Choice’ recognition that organizations aspire to achieve. The Certification is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations across 60 countries apply to get Great Place to Work–CertifiedTM.
The assessment process reveals key factors that define as well as compare the culture at an organization with that of its competitors. The Great Place to Work® offers deep dive into these insights through its comprehensive reports.
Trust Index© Benchmark
To continuously improve and emerge among the best, organizations keep benchmarking themselves against the best. The Trust Index© Benchmarking Report gives a direction to your people strategy by providing insights into areas of Strength and Improvement with respect to chosen benchmarks.
- Deep insights in comparison to your contemporaries
- Choose up to 3 benchmarks of choice, that can be aspirational
- Identified Best Workplaces
- Industry peers or
- Handpick and choose organizations of your choice as a part of the custom benchmark
- Dimension and statement-wise comparison of survey scores with each chosen benchmark
- Key drivers of employee engagement and demographic trends of the chosen benchmarks
- Potential risk and concern areas as well as what differentiates you from the rest
Trust Index© Employee Feedback
Great Place to Work® Institute’s Trust Index© Assessment and employee survey is the starting point for organizations invested in building a better workplace. Great Place to Work® analysts precisely measure the underlying level of trust within your organization.
Seeking open and authentic feedback from people is the first step in building TRUST and making employees feel cared for and listened to.
But what next? What are some post-survey measures? The Trust Index Feedback Report highlights both Quantitative and Qualitative data to help you:
- Understand employee feedback/perception across the 5 dimensions.
- Not a one size fits all approach. By slicing the data across key demographic groups, we’ll help you arrive at targeted action plans for different pockets of the organization.
- Gauge exactly what’s working well and areas of improvements through Verbatim employee comment analysis.
In the journey to become a great workplace, listening to the employee voice is critical and many organizations have started doing it in a regular and structured manner. However, a major challenge comes later – how to interpret the employee voice and how to take action in a comprehensive manner.
This is where TrustImpact™ comes in.
- It allows Business Leaders, People Managers, HR to go beyond the feedback data and access actionable insights.
- It helps to prioritize what to action and supports in the action planning process by providing best practices and suggestions from great workplaces.
- It allows to take focused pulse checks to see if their action plans are working and course correct, if required.
- Organizational Leaders and HR have an oversight on what actions are being taken across the organization and is the needle moving towards a great employee experience!
Insights to build a Winning People Strategy
The assessment process reveals key factors that define as well as compare the culture at an organization with that of its competitors. Great Place to Work® offers deep dive into these insights through its comprehensive reports covering survey scores, benchmarking and in-depth evaluation of the organizations’ people practices. In addition, the Leadership Presentations and Action Planning Workshops pave the way to building a Great Workplace culture.
Please contact us for more information on the useful outcomes of the certification process. Please find below the standard packages you can subscribe to through the Great Place to Work® Assessment and Recognition Program.
Write to Akshat.Shah@greatplacetowork.com for more details.
|#||Insight Packages||Basic Reporting||Basic Reporting
with chosen Benchmarks
ations & Insights
|1||Trust Index© Feedback Report* with Customized Demographics
– Itemized reporting of your survey results & drill-down of the survey scores across all demographics
– Up to 5 customized demographics added to the survey and the itemized break-up of survey scores
– Verbatim employee comments, broken down across large demographic groups
– Distribution of survey scores into Positive, Neutral & Negative responses across all items in survey
|1a||Trust ImpactTM+ – An Online Reporting Tool
An Integrated online Survey Reporting, Tool that enables the client organization to have a comprehensive view of the Employee Experience Ecosystem in the Organization. It is equipped with dictionaries of Best People Practices.
|2||Trust Index© Benchmarking Report
– A report with up to 3 benchmarks of choice & an itemized comparison of survey scores
– Key drivers of employee engagement in your organization
– Demographic trends of the chosen benchmarks
|3||Culture Audit© Report – Insights into People Practices
A comprehensive report on people practices evaluation using the Institute’s proprietary Culture Audit© tool and framework to arrive at very sharp action areas for HR team, with respect to all the people relation programmes and policies across 9 key practice areas that have a significant bearing on employee experience. An opportunity to benchmark people practices with industry & with best workplaces.
|4||Leadership Presentation with Recommendations
A comprehensive presentation of survey findings and insights to the leadership team of the organization along-with key drivers and recommended action areas.
|5||Action Planning Workshop
A one-day workshop for the leadership team to craft a clear action plan with measures of success & committed timelines.
For pricing of the packages mentioned above, please download the Certification brochure. Please write to us for sample reports of the above packages.
- +Introductory pricing for Trust Impact™ – comes with up to 5 HR user login IDs with access valid for one year, and the organization’s current year data and subscribed benchmark data preloaded. Additional login IDs, and features like Action planning are charged separately.
- *This report is complimentary for Social Services organizations.
- Organizations that require paper-based surveys will incur additional survey administration fee of INR 25,000/- + taxes. Social Services organizations that require paper-based questionnaires would not be required to pay this survey administration fee.
- The fee mentioned herein & above doesn’t include any travel and/or accommodation expenses related to any in-person presentation or workshop. The fee mentioned above is excl. any standard applicable taxes.
Build a Winning People Strategy, apply to get Certified, today! Apply to get Certified
Why Leaders rely on the Great Place to Work® Model©?
Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd.
"To be recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’ is extremely rewarding as it is one of the very few metrics that is valid across industries and geographies."
R S Subramanian
Sr. VP & Country Manager
DHL Express India Pvt. Ltd.
"This program has thrown up some new aspects over the years, for us to understand and improve on."
Godrej Consumer Products Limited, India & SAARC
"We have benefitted by attracting the right talent, placing them in critical roles and ensuring a supportive work environment."
Vice President & MD
India Development Center (IDC)
"Participating in the program has helped us benchmark and brand ourselves amongst the best in the industry."
CEO & Director
Burns & McDonnell Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
"Great Place to Work® Certification has not only put us on the map in India as a top firm, it has also allowed us to take a deeper analysis of our culture."
Making India A Great Place to Work
Broad Industries Covered
Organizations Assessed in India
Certified Companies in India