GPTW Architect Intervention
An organization committed to the goal of creating and sustaining a Great Workplace culture needs to invest in building an internal team of experts and evangelists who will ensure achievement of this goal.
Thus, a 6-month long intervention, followed by certification, is designed to enable organizations equip such internalchampions.
This program is highly customized to meet unique needs of a client organization and accounts for the challenges and dilemmas faced by the internal champions / architects in their role as Great Place to Work® culture builders.
- Design and develop people practices that are aligned to core values and employee value proposition
- Master Great Place To Work® Framework & design principles of best people practices
- Learn from Great Place To Work® repository of best practices and access to Best Employers
- Real application of re-designed people practices and gather feedback from relevant stakeholders for any course correction
- Opportunity for program participants to build capability and get certified as Great Place To Work® Architects
- Enable the participants to understand, appreciate and apply tools, techniques, best practices and the philosophy of a Great Workplace to their respective organizational contexts and bring about real, sustainable changes to the culture and performance of these organizations.
- Demonstrating Implementation – Participants to share the implementation experiences and evidence through the Great Place to Work® online tool.
- Follow up – Monthly check in by Great Place To Work® to review progress on implementation of action plans, identify challenges and coach on overcoming these challenges, Sharing of best practices, virtual discussion boards for peer sharing.
Vaibhav Global Limited
"Impact has been very much visible and solid. Great Place To Work® drives us to the best practices and to even go beyond them. Attending the Great Place To Work® Annual Summit at Mumbai was a delight. Learnt a lot from various speakers and the cultural night thereafter."
Tata Power Limited
"Journey intervention has been of great help not only in terms of the outcome (Scores) but also the process of building the conviction of the participants through structured interactions, relevant & powerful conversations and sustained handholding over long period leading to permanent change of approach at the workplace."
"I love the design and the structure of the People Manager Recognition process. A massive change intervention that was rolled out across Siemens India Business Divisions covering 800 People Managers has helped us strengthen our Customer Obsession culture by driving Employee Experience using the concept of UGIFT(Giftwork)."
Orient Electric Limited
"Journey intervention helped Orient understand that it is important to build a better culture in the organization and to do so there are useful tools/ practices which were taught by Great Place To Work®, which if implemented will help improve the employee experience."
Orient Cement Limited
"Journey intervention has really enhanced the Delight factor across our organization. This was evident as we were able to see lot of smiling faces on our organization’s social media platform."
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
"The insights and recommendations shared by the Great Place To Work® team has supplemented our efforts in creating an inclusive and inspiring workplace. Thank you for being a responsive and supportive team to work with."
Harrisons Malayalam Limited
"Very rigorous & Transparent way of conducting the survey. Quick in process and delivery!"
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"Great Place To Work® partnered with us to co-create our Employee Value Proposition – “Employee Experience Promise or Ex Promise”. The creation of the EVP also made it clear to all the members of the Gainwell family to understand the organization’s commitment to them and helped us formulate & create our HR processes that supports the Ex Promise."
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"The engagement with Great Place To Work® India Team has been a truly value adding experience for the organization since we embarked on this journey in 2018. The insights provided by the Great Place To Work® team and their active engagement coupled with constant support during our journey of certification has been commendable."
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited
"Survey results have given us insights on employee perception about the organization. Moreover, culture audit has provided us with a more focused approach to work on improving our employee practices."
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Housing, PropTiger and Makaan)
"We are a solid patron of the Great Place To Work® study and with the support of Great Place To Work® team, we are able to use the study results to continuously enhance employee experience. The team did a good job of understanding where we have come thus far and what should we focus on now."