People Practices Certification
Great Place to Work® Institute conducts a people practices evaluation process which will not only evaluate the efficacy of your organization’s current people practices, but through a structured assessment methodology, certify those people practice areas which are at par with or better than the industry and / or national benchmarks.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your organization’s current people practices across 9 different areas that directly impact employee experience: Inspiring, Speaking, Listening, Thanking, Developing, Caring, Hiring, Celebrating and Sharing.
- Through a structured assessment methodology, Great Place to Work® will certify those people practice areas which are at par with or better than the industry and / or national benchmarks.
- The unique methodology involves studying the design and efficacy of people practices, process owner interviews, seeking employee feedback through Focus Group Discussions, benchmarking with industry and best workplaces and rating by a Workplace Culture expert.
- Understand the conceptual framework and methodology for creating and implementing effective people practices that will deliver superior employee experience.
- Discover whether the employee experience in your organization is in line with what the existing people practices are intended to deliver.
- An opportunity to build internal and external brand as an organization with best in class People Practices.
Vaibhav Global Limited
"Impact has been very much visible and solid. Great Place To Work® drives us to the best practices and to even go beyond them. Attending the Great Place To Work® Annual Summit at Mumbai was a delight. Learnt a lot from various speakers and the cultural night thereafter."
Tata Power Limited
"Journey intervention has been of great help not only in terms of the outcome (Scores) but also the process of building the conviction of the participants through structured interactions, relevant & powerful conversations and sustained handholding over long period leading to permanent change of approach at the workplace."
"I love the design and the structure of the People Manager Recognition process. A massive change intervention that was rolled out across Siemens India Business Divisions covering 800 People Managers has helped us strengthen our Customer Obsession culture by driving Employee Experience using the concept of UGIFT(Giftwork)."
Orient Electric Limited
"Journey intervention helped Orient understand that it is important to build a better culture in the organization and to do so there are useful tools/ practices which were taught by Great Place To Work®, which if implemented will help improve the employee experience."
Orient Cement Limited
"Journey intervention has really enhanced the Delight factor across our organization. This was evident as we were able to see lot of smiling faces on our organization’s social media platform."
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
"The insights and recommendations shared by the Great Place To Work® team has supplemented our efforts in creating an inclusive and inspiring workplace. Thank you for being a responsive and supportive team to work with."
Harrisons Malayalam Limited
"Very rigorous & Transparent way of conducting the survey. Quick in process and delivery!"
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"Great Place To Work® partnered with us to co-create our Employee Value Proposition – “Employee Experience Promise or Ex Promise”. The creation of the EVP also made it clear to all the members of the Gainwell family to understand the organization’s commitment to them and helped us formulate & create our HR processes that supports the Ex Promise."
Gainwell Commosales Pvt. Ltd.
"The engagement with Great Place To Work® India Team has been a truly value adding experience for the organization since we embarked on this journey in 2018. The insights provided by the Great Place To Work® team and their active engagement coupled with constant support during our journey of certification has been commendable."
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited
"Survey results have given us insights on employee perception about the organization. Moreover, culture audit has provided us with a more focused approach to work on improving our employee practices."
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd. (Housing, PropTiger and Makaan)
"We are a solid patron of the Great Place To Work® study and with the support of Great Place To Work® team, we are able to use the study results to continuously enhance employee experience. The team did a good job of understanding where we have come thus far and what should we focus on now."