Location: Mumbai, India
- Building the Great Place to Work® Brand and the ‘Best Workplaces Conferences’ Initiative by creating India’s largest Corporate Events business around Workplace Culture.
- Planning the Business Strategy for the Events Business, including sponsorships, at the firm by focusing on events themed at People Culture & Strategy.
- Managing key relationships with all the key stake holders of the Events Business.
- Leading a High-Performance team for the successful execution of the Business Strategies – Sponsorship Revenue, Delegate Revenue and more.
- Designing the Agenda for the Learning Events, Conferences and more to meet the customer’s needs while keeping in mind, brand positioning, media requirements, business strategy and sponsor/partner needs.
- Tracking and monitoring Event Operations and ensure the required process is being followed and necessary controls are in place to ensure consistent high-quality delivery of conference experience to delegates and partners
- Becoming a part of Senior Management Team and building synergies between the Assessment, Consulting, Events (Including Best Employers Club*), Research and other activities of the Firm.
- Events include – Annual Conference, Multiple Annual Awards and Round tables.
The candidate is expected to be familiar with building online/offline communities of organizations and individuals which would be leveraged by various parts of the business.
Depending on the candidate’s individual capabilities & willingness, he/she could also manage the following, in which case we have the ability to pay more.
We have created a Best Employers’ Club – completely exclusive, by invitation only gathering of CXOs of the Best Workplaces – companies which have been recognised as India’s Best Workplaces, a study in partnership with the Economic Times. There is no other comparable forum in India. This will be the foremost think tank in India around creating Great Workplaces. The details are available in the concept note & brochure.
To ensure credibility and visibility of the above we will need to associate with a few world class brands.
One important deliverable from the Best Employers’ Club is original research around topics relevant to all companies aspiring to be great workplaces. This initiative will be led by the BEC and supported by a small research team at Great Place.
- Conceptualise the framework for the Best Employers’ Club (BEC), benchmark the BEC with comparable global organizations and roll out a plan to make the BEC the most important think tank in its space
- Manage relationships with the Best Employers, get their buy in and involvement with activities of the Club
- Supervise and personally lead world class research, leveraging our database and contacts with the best workplaces
- Manage partnerships with partners of BEC
- Conceptualise and implement an online and offline strategy to reach out to a larger audience of organizations, managers and employees.
- Coordinate with Consulting, Events and Best Companies Study teams to ensure spin off benefits to these businesses.
Education and Experience Required:
- Masters’ Degree or MBA
- Minimum 3 years of experience planning and conceptualizing Events/Forums. Exposure to PR, Market Research, Sales, Online/Social Media Marketing or HR might be desirable
- 25 – 30 years of age
- Ideation and Conceptualising Event Agenda
- Sales – Online/Offline
- Relationship Management Skills – building and maintaining relationships with partners
- Strong Planning and Multi-Tasking Ability
- Event Management Ability
- Attention to details
- Public speaking, communication (speaking and writing) and presentation skills
- Confidence and Initiative
- Team player – does not have turf mind-set, can explore synergies with other businesses in the Firm.
- Strong values – puts building credibility of the brand above short-term business results
Why should you apply?
- You will get to work on, and expand an already existing successful business model.
- You will get hands-on experience in building and implementing strategies to grow businesses exponentially
- You will get to build an understanding on Brand Building, Brand Enhancement and Brand Positioning amongst the who’s who of the Corporate World.
- You will get an exposure to all the other businesses of Great Place to Work® Institute and get an understanding on the interconnectedness of all these businesses.
Over and above the following are for the Best Employers Club
- You will get an opportunity to build your individual brand by getting exposed to networks with the CXOs and Head HRs of the best workplaces in India.
- You will get to experience a unique and one of the most sort out business model in this space.
- You will get to lead research projects.
Our total compensation will be competitive and on par with industry standards.