INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Client Relationship Management which includes:
1) Continuous client interactions with complete responsibility of survey creation, administration and timely closure of deliverables amounting to more than INR 2 crore business.
2) Handle day to day requests/issues raised by the client and resolve queries on quick turnaround time.
3) Provide technical and survey platform guidance to end users.
4) Manage Great Place to Work® automation projects by interacting with in-house IT team.
5) Vendor Management: Alignment with data entry vendors and translation operators.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate (any discipline)
0 to 2 Years experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Client relationship management
- Ability to work in teams
- Communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application
- Strong Planning and time management skills
- Relationship building skills
Fixed salary range of INR 25000 for fresher. Salary may vary upto INR 30000 per month, depending on experience and competency. Apart from this you will be entitled to quarterly performance based bonus and annual profit sharing whichon average amounts to 3-4 months’ fixed salary per year.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You will join our mission to help numerous Organizations transform their workplaces and thereby impact industry and society
- You will get the opportunity to learn continuously from the best employers globally
- You will be a part of a team that passionately believes in, and tries to practice the Great
- Place values of Trust (Credibility, Respect & Fairness), Pride and Camaraderie.