ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Great Place To Work® Institute is a global management research and consulting firm dedicated towards enabling organisations achieve business objectives by building better workplaces. At Great Place to Work® Institute, we have spent almost three decades tracking great workplaces and learning from their successes.
By surveying millions of employees and studying thousands of businesses, we have created a model for building High-Trust, High-Performance cultures that deliver sustained business results. It is our contribution to a global shift in businesses that is changing the way the world works.
Our data show that building workplace trust is the best investment any company can make, leading to better recruitment, lower turnover, greater innovation, higher productivity, more loyal customers and higher profits.
Our model provides specific, actionable steps to get organizations there. While clients are the ones to lead their organization on this journey, we provide steady guidance from more than 50 offices around the world.
Companies of all sizes look to us for our assessment tools, trainings, advisory services, conferences and workshops. The world looks to us to identify the best workplaces through our renowned lists produced by our best workplaces study teams. It’s all part of our passion to create a better world by helping organisations become great workplaces.
POSITION: Research & Publication – Manager
Research & Publication – Manager
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Research background (preferably social research)
- Project management background
At par with industry standards
- Project Management: Strong ability to conceptualize projects, with excellent planning, execution and time management skills
- Data analytics: Strong understanding and analysis of different branches of data, pattern recognition, data visualization
- Attention to detail: Way of working assures quality, thoroughness, efficiency
- Communication skills: Strong ability to interpret and convey ideas (verbal and written)
- Delivering Outcomes through Collaboration: The ability to collaborate and achieve strong results with peers and seniors alike
- Belief in the need to put the brand above short-term business results
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize direction of research for the team, write research reports and case studies
- Prepare presentations on research findings, write white papers and articles for publications
- Identify areas for research aligned with organizational vision and strategy, strengthening the Institute’s brand and credibility
- Continuous enhancement of quality of content and representation
- Continuously building new types of analytical insights, formats for content dissemination and data visualization
- Writing/supervising articles and related content for media release
- Reducing time taken to churn research outputs through usage of macros/BI tools, standardization of templates, project plan, analysis types
- Using research insights and market trends to ideate new products aligned with business needs
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You will be joining our mission to help numerous organizations transform their workplaces and thereby impact industry and society.
- You will get the opportunity to learn continuously from the best employers globally.
- You will have the opportunity to write articles, address seminars and be known as a thought leader.
- You will be a part of a team that passionately believes in and tries to practice the great workplace values of Trust (Credibility, Respect & Fairness), Pride and Camaraderie.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager / Consultant to understand the client assignment and project context
- Plan and prepare a client delivery plan
- Custodian of MIS for client projects
- Data analysis: identify, analyse and interpret data from surveys, workshops, participant feedback and progress during long term engagement
- Basic coordination with clients for administration of workshops/ presentations
- Successfully implementing the internal feedback mechanism.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects as per guidelines
- Adherence to quality parameters for the project delivery
- Custodian for all project collaterals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Fresh Graduates – BMS / BMM/ B.Sc. (IT/ Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science) / BA Statistics
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- MS Office – Power point, Excel (should have good knowledge of basic excel formulas and ability to create basic reports from data, should be able to create presentations using graphs and smart art)
- Basic Statistics understanding
- Technology Savvy – ease in understanding software / technology platforms
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team
- Confident and proactive
- Eye for detail
- Quick learner