Location: Mumbai, India
The role involves delivering projects, leading a team and supporting Business Development.
- Conceptualising & Writing Proposals.
- Leading Projects Involving
- Project Planning and Resource Management
- Maintaining Relationships with Clients, Associates and Team Members
- Conceptualizing and designing Frameworks and Tools
- Supervising data analysis and delivering client presentations
- Supervising team members and ensuring learning and growth on the job
- Ensuring Quality of Client Delivery and Driving Repeat Business
- Writing Research Reports and Client Case Studies.
- Managing Internal Processes e.g. client feedback, learning, collections processes etc.
- Making improvements in current products
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s Degree or MBA with consistently Good Academic Credentials
- Preferred Specialisation: Marketing / Human Resources
- 2+ Years of Experience, Preferably in Consulting or Professional services industry
- Team Management
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills
- Strong Analytical and Conceptual Ability
- Confident and Positive Attitude with Entrepreneurial Approach
- Confident, Result Driven and Quality Oriented
- Team Player
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You will joining our mission to help numerous Organizations transform their workplaces and thereby impact industry and society
- You will get the opportunity to learn continuously from the best employers globally
- You will have the opportunity to write articles, address seminars and be known as a thought leader
- You will be a part of a team that passionately believes in, and tries to practice the great workplace values of Trust (Credibility, Respect & Fairness), Pride and Camaraderie.