The selection of the Top 15 India’s Best Employers Among Nation Builders is based on a combination of three factors –
Meeting the Eligibility Criteria for the Study and cumulative points earned against the eligibility criteria mentioned in the section below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Study
The companies should meet at least 4 out of the following eligibility criteria –
- The organization is among the top 100 highest taxpayers to the Government of India over the last 3 years.
- The organization employs more than 10,000 direct employees or more than 50,000 direct + indirect employees.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility budget of your organization is more than 100 crores OR The nature of business of your organization serves at least 50000 families or have large scale positive social impact.
- The organization’s business delivers an essential service.
- The organization gets evaluated on ESG Compliance and the ESG Score are published.
- The organization has national brand presence or impact.
- The organization have created infrastructure in the country (Physical/Technology/ Financial) as a part of its business.
- The organization has a significantly large-scale customer or consumer base across the country.