About The Club
The Great Place to Work® Best Employers’ Club is an exclusive forum for the CXOs of the Best Workplaces in India. Membership to this elite club is limited to the leaders of organizations that have been recognised by Great Place to Work® Institute in India’s Best Companies to Work For and India’s Great Mid-size Workplaces. It is a closed-door meeting where the members comes together periodically, to learn and to share about what they are doing differently to create a great work culture at their organization. Harvard Business Publishing is a learning partner of the club and provides relevant case studies and speakers for the chosen themes. The club aspires to be the “think tank” in the area of creating Great Workplaces FOR ALL that deliver sustained business results.
Objectives of Club
Learn From Each Other
- – Coming together and not competing.
- – Networking, meeting new people, learning more perspectives.
Learn from the Best in the World
- – Get one globally known expert for each meeting.
- – Be a thought leader in its space – define the people agenda for the next decade
- – Should be a sounding board for the industry & academia.
Create successful models of future of work/ workplaces
- – Member organizations will volunteer to incubate ideas discussed in the Club which have the potential to qualitatively change the experience of their people and significantly impact business.
- – The club should be self-sustaining.
Brand the Club
- – Organizations that are not part of the club should aspire to be part of the club.
Exclusive Webinar Series
We have curated an exclusive series of webinars for the CXOs of Best Workplaces in the country as a part of our Best Employers’ Club. At the Great Place to Work® Best Employers’ Club, our objectives include learning from each other, and learning from global experts. This exclusive webinar series has been curated based on inputs shared by the members on topics relevant to them in the current challenging times.
Self-leadership in the times of crisis.
Agile Alignment,Digital Collaboration and Co-creation in the current times.
Mindfulness and Resilience for Managing Stress and Uncertainty: Maintaining a Positive Mindset
Leading with Gratitude and Keeping teams Motivated in the current times
- DR. VELUMANI
- DR. PAWAN GOENKA
MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA LTD.
- SANTRUPT MISRA
ADITYA BIRLA GROUP
- HARSH MARIWALA
- APURVA PUROHIT
- SURESH NARAYAN
- UMANG BEDI
EX. FACEBOOK INDIA
- RAJAN ANANDAN
EX. GOOGLE INDIA
- PATU KESWANI
LEMON TREE HOTELS
- DR. MARSHALL GOLDSMITH
WORLD’S #1 LEADERSHIP
- TONY BUZAN
INVENTOR- MIND MAPPING
- DR. EDWARD ROGERS
The Indian School of Business Hyderabad & Mohali
- RON KAUFMAN
WORLD’S #1 CUSTOMER SERVICE GURU
- Ram Charan
BUSINESS ADVISOR & AUTHOR
- Aditya Ghosh
EX. INTERGLOBE ENTERPRISES
- DIVYANSHU GANATRA
INDIA’S FIRST VISUALLY IMPAIRED SOLO PARAGLIDER
Past & Present Member Organizations
Kindly enter your details
Making India A Great Place to Work
Broad Industries Covered
Organizations Assessed in India
Certified Companies in India