Are your top candidates choosing other companies?
Great Place To Work® Certification™ can tip the scales in your favor and help you land top talent.
"Our culture is what binds us together and is our way of rising. Employee empowerment and inclusion coupled with transparency has played a key role in helping us nurture our culture of employee centricity."
Nora Bhatia, Chief – HR & Corporate Admin, Mahindra Intertrade Limited
What is Great Place To Work Certification?
- The Great Place To Work Certification acknowledges organizations that excel in providing a positive work environment for their employees.
- Certification is a two-step process that includes surveying your employees and completing a short questionnaire about your workforce.
- With employee feedback and external evaluation being the basis of the Certification, job seekers can now identify companies with good company culture.
- Certification gives employers a recruiting advantage since now they have a globally recognized and research-backed verification of having a great workplace culture.
Market Leaders Rely on Great Place To Work
How to earn Certification?
Survey your employees
Complete the Culture Brief
Promote and celebrate your certification
- A custom, royalty-free Certification badge to use on all your recruiting campaigns and assets
- Digital toolkit full of social media images, press materials, shareable content and more
- Your interactive Certified company profile on greatplacetowork.com