Shiv Nadar School is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization. Great Place to Work® Certification is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures. Shiv Nadar School has created a Great Place to Work FOR ALL their employees by excelling on the 5 dimensions of a High-Trust, High-Performance Culture™ – Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie. Business Description: In 2012, the Shiv Nadar Foundation made its foray into K12 urban school education through Shiv Nadar School with a singular purpose – to breach and surpass the existing benchmarks in education, and bring the finest learning experiences to students. Shiv Nadar School is sculpted to deliver educational excellence in consonance with the needs of the 21st century school students. Shiv Nadar School intends to make an enduring impact in the field of K-12 (Kindergarten to Grade 12) education in India by establishing a pan Indian chain of quality schools that will provide children with a platform to excel and become leaders in the fast changing environment of modern times.
Gurgaon Manufacturing & Production
Chennai Information Technology
India's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2022.
India's Best Workplaces in Education & Training 2022.
Great Place to Work-Certified™ from December 2021 - December 2022. Certified for 3 years in a row!
The freedom to explore avenues of personal and professional growth for yourself at work. 60% work is defined as per the management's expectation for you, remaining 40% of goals are self-defined. How would you add something unique (40% of goal) to this organization that you can call your own is unheard of in any industry. The purpose behind why we exist and finding everyone aligned to the cause makes this place exciting to be associated with. The vision is infectious.
There is lot of empathy in the senior leadership, and they keep humanity alive. Employee care is important to this organization. Many supportive decisions were made, and initiatives taken during the pandemic that fostered a sense of community and care among not only the employees but the survivors of those employees who succumbed to the disease. Employees and their families have been helped and taken care of in times of difficult family situations. This does make it a humane workplace.
Note: Great Place to Work® is not a placement agency or partner. Your application and selection process shall be taken care by the Organization you apply to and Great Place to Work® has nothing to do with the hiring process.